Digital marketing has long since arrived in all industries and organizations and numerous conferences and seminars attract with new trends and buzzwords. However, after a few years of digital marketing, many companies rightly ask:
- What has our online marketing really achieved to date?
- Which channels and which trends do we need?
- Do we have scalable metrics that justify continuing to invest?
- Do online channels and messages really fit the company?
- Is our content measurable and geared towards our target groups?
- Are our internal and external resources and budget used effectively and purposefully?
- Do we have the right service providers and agencies?
After this seminar you can answer these questions competently. You can develop and implement an individual strategy and the right action plan for your digital marketing or select suitable service providers for it.
Seminar content:Basics of a holistic digital marketing strategy:
- The current challenges of digital marketing
- Inbound and outbound marketing
- Push and pull strategies
- Why digital marketing needs a holistic approach
Digital marketing strategy: development and implementationThe basis:
- Step 1: define goals
- Business goals
- Marketing goals
- Comprehensive measurability and key figures
- Step 2: Status quo and auditing
- Status quo analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Market potential analysis
- Development of a holistic digital marketing audit
- Organization, typical development stages and location determination (maturity model)
- Step 3: “digital” target groups
- Development of digital target avatars
- Analysis of a precise customer journey (quantitative and qualitative approach)
- Step 4: digital positioning
- Development of a USP for digital marketing
- Quantitatively, based on data
- Conviction psychological orientation taking into account behavioral economics and neuromarketing aspects
- Need-based approach
- Development of a USP for digital marketing
- Step 5: digital branding and content strategy
- From the classic brand to the narrative brand
- Digital storytelling and brand
- Development of topic clusters including a digression on SEO
- Development of holistic content formats
- Step 6: content strategy, sales funnel and holistic social media marketing
- Development of sales funnels for individual products
- Develop an effective and actionable social media strategy
- Overview of the most important channels and methodologies: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Xing marketing, Snapchat, WhatsApp & Co.
- Outlook for social media marketing of the future
- Content marketing and social media implementation: processes, resources, external service providers, briefings
- Step 7: Search Engine Marketing and User Experience
- Content and technical on-page optimization
- SEO and relaunch
- Content-related and technical stumbling blocks from practice
- Responsive design and mobile marketing. What is to be considered?
- Overview of the most important disciplines and channels
- Google SEO, Amazon SEO
- Google-SEA, Bing-SEA
- Current developments and outlook: attribution models, voice search, AMP, machine learning, marketing automation, etc.
- Usability and user experience
- Step 8: analytics and long-term optimization
- Develop key figures
- Call tracking and other comprehensive measurement methods
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Conversion Analysis
- Conversion Testing
- Current developments and outlook: hyper-personalization, psychological target group addressing, Big Fivel / OCEAN model, etc.
The lecturersThis seminar is held by a second team of recognized top experts and practitioners. They both work full-time in the subject areas they teach and at the same time pass on their practical knowledge in seminars and workshops to employees and those responsible to hire digital marketing consultant in delhi.
Sarah Bernardhas been at home in digital marketing for 10 years and specializes in digital marketing strategy development, holistic content marketing and SEO, as well as social media marketing. As a freelance consultant, she supports corporate clients as well as medium-sized companies strategically and operationally. She has been training online marketing teams on a regular basis for five years. Before that, she worked as a project manager for Enterprise 2.0 and Social Media at Deutsche Telekom AG and as Head of Content Marketing in several online agencies.
Christopher Meilis a specialized consultant for search engine marketing, usability and conversion optimization with over 17 years of experience in online marketing and digital analysis and processes. He is one of the few certified landing page optimizers (Marketing Experiments certificate) in Europe, Eyequant Attention Analytics Certified Expert, as well as Google Adwords certified. Before that, he worked as “Head of New Media” at Koelnmesse GmbH. He is the author of the book Geld 2.0 and various specialist articles for iBusiness and others, as well as a lecturer at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Mannheim.
Requirements:none, first experience in online marketing is recommended
Seminar duration:3 days (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Course type:Keynote speech, analysis of examples, practical exercises and group work with discussion of the results. In order to apply your findings, you will work systematically and practically on your digital marketing strategy and the online marketing mix that is right for you in the seminar. You will receive specific tips, valuable suggestions and useful arguments for your practice. In a small group of max. 12 participants.
Seminar room:Our bright and modern seminar rooms are equipped with the latest technology, a powerful projector, a large screen and spacious workstations.
These additional services are included in the price:
- extensive and practical training documents
- Lunch and drinks during breaks
- a USB stick with your exercises and results
You can develop and implement an individual strategy and the right action plan for your digital marketing or select suitable service providers for it.
Marketing decision-makers, online marketing managers, employees in online marketing, press managers, those responsible for public relations, those responsible for marketing in public administration, heads of association and industry marketing